A Place In The Sun

Thanks for all your kind and encouraging words on my upcoming blog revamp. Eeee… Nail biting. I’m so grateful to my talented friend Jax for taking my long and confused call and giving me such great advice. Check out her new blog home here.

We’ll see how it all works out. Please be patient with me.

In the meantime, Happy Friday to you. Jack and I hope you find a little patch of sun to sit and grab a little chill time.

Best,
Kwana

Tags: , , ,

10 Responses to A Place In The Sun

1. pve design says:

Jack,
    I do hope you enjoyed your sun bath to some nice tunes. You look like you are really relaxed without a care in the world. We all need you to remind us to "chill!"
    pve

2. LENORENEVERMORE says:

All the best with the new makeover on your blog…Don't forget to hit save button, I've heard horror stories before, where the entire posts disappeared!

3. Debra says:

This weather has been amazing! 60 degrees in Maine …IN MARCH! Nice to see that Jack is enjoying the warm sun. I plan to do the same thing today.

4. Frau says:

Jack has the right idea kick back and enjoy the sun. Have a wonderful weekend.

5. Tia says:

Jack has the perfect spot!! Wish I could be doing that instead of working :(

Good luck with the new blog design!

6. Joyce says:

I was ready to sign off for a bit, but Jack caught my eye and had to stop by now then later. Good luck my friend! Have a wonderful weekend to you and your family. xo

7. Jax Cassidy says:

You'll do just fine! You know I'll be helping you out :)

8. Ina in Alaska says:

My dogs just gravitate to the sunny spots too. Hope your weekend is super fun and relaxing. Glad to see the sun shining!!! xoxo

9. Redbonegirl97 says:

I love to lay in the sun too. Don't forget to add the follow thingy on your site so I can always follow you.

Tiffany

10. Kwana – best of luck w/your new home. Love it!