Never Be Forgotten

What’s Jack up to? Jack was in rare form yesterday morining. Getting me on my toes right away by nabbing the DS’s lunch sandwich out of his bookbag and running off with it. What a way to start the day. Jack never let’s me forget that he’s around.

Speaking of never to be forgotten don’t forget to scoll down and enter Amanda’s Muse givaway. Thanks so much for guest hosting Amanda! The winner get’s all three of her Muse trilogy books. Yay! And in honor of Amanda here are a few pics from my dear twins past trip to Paris and Versailles also this video clip from the movie Marie Antoinette.

Best,

Kwana

Tags: , , ,

8 Responses to Never Be Forgotten

1. pve says:

You are a romantic through and through.
    What lovely images.
    pve

2. Joyce says:

I’m dreaming Paris this morning Your DT’s did a great job on taking some wonderful photos.

Your sandwich story reminded me so much of our Buddy (welsh terrier) when he was alive. He did the same thing right off the table, when I had guest over! He dropped a slice of bread from one sandwich for Kelly and he grab a full sandwich running using Kelly as a the bait! LOL…
    Enjoy! xo

3. Sheryl says:

What beautiful chandlers. I wouldn’t want to be the one who has to clean them.

4. Debra says:

I’m feeling very French with all of the recent Paris trips aroung blog-land! What lovely photos from your sweet twins.

5. Oh be still my heart…. those chandeliers! gorgeous!!!! Halle the Glamour Poodle would feel right at home in the palace… she would have that sandwich served up by one of the staff! xoxo

6. It looks so COLD when you were there! We were there on a lovely day which was bad because it was SO crowded! All of my pictures are of ceilings to actually SEE something.
    Thats one of my top 5 favorite movies :-)

7. Lecia says:

gorgeous!

happy Tuesday Kwana! xoxo

8. Colleen says:

I have never been to Paris – it is on the list.