10th Photo Mariah slash Beyonce on a budget

What’s Jack up to? Jack has been an odd one. Very pushy and demanding lately. He wants what he wants when he wants it and is not afraid to show it. A total toddler like dog. So Jack.

The Lovely Debra from Lifescapes tagged me with the 10th post challenge where you are supposed to post your 10th blog photo. Now I had to dig way back to January 2008 for this 10th photo and the post was back when I was blogging Project Runway which I have not been doing for the past 2 seasons though I still watch the show. I will say I was not surprised with the final 2 at all this season but wanted Emilio to win. Ahh well. I also give thanks to Anthony for providing the entertainment this year.

Now this 10th pic was of a Christian Sirano design from one of the challenges. Christian turned out to be the winner and stand out of the show. Attached is a more recent youtube clip of Christian being just Christian. I love that he carries a date book like I do. Beyonce!

If you care to play along in the 10 photo post let me know and I’ll come for a visit. I’d love to see your 10th photos.

Best,

Kwana

Tags: , , , ,

9 Responses to 10th Photo Mariah slash Beyonce on a budget

1. pve says:

Aren’t ya glad we have this blog to remember what we were so obsessed over, let alone remember what we did yesterday!
    pve

2. Joyce says:

I agree with Patricia, thank goodness for our little blogs to keep the memory in check. Have a golden weekend!

P.S. Kwana I received an email that your little basil plant shipped on Tuesday. It is coming from Ohio so not sure how long it will take. If for some reason you don’t get it please let me know. OK?

3. Debra says:

You are such a good sport Kwana~ Thanks for playing along! I always love visiting you and then you take me on some great adventure. It is so much fun to look back on our blogs… with some posts, I wonder-WHAT WAS I THINKING???

4. kwana says:

I’m still just as obsessed PVE just too tired to blog about PR.

Thanks Joyce I will let you know once it arrives. Yay!

It was fun to play Debra.

5. deidra says:

Oh I love Christian! I don’t use a datebook or a smartphone and now I have an answer when people look at me in shock after I share that fact with them: “I’m a visual artist.” Love that!

Happy Friday!

6. Maria Geraci says:

Christian is really making a name for himself, isn’t he? I have to admit, I haven’t watched the show this season, but your post makes me want to catch up!

7. […] ChartersDelicious: Crist's name to appear on the bottom of FL ballot …Related posts on budgetKwana Writes » Blog Archive » 10th Photo Mariah slash Beyonce on a …MINISTER S.BAYARTSOGT: ₮80 BILLION BUDGET REVENUE WILL BE …Real budget challenges still ahead […]

8. Shawntelle says:

I love Christian! Watching this was so much fun!

9. Louise Fury says:

I thoroughly enjoyed Christian! Love him!