Pure Imagination…

Happy Birthday to me! So yesterday I was thinking about how I’m getting up there in the old age department and I started feeling a little bad about it, so I of course, decided to make myself feel worse and hit Google to do a little compare and contrast. Well, I ended up feeling just fine when I discovered that I shared a birthday with the original Mr. Imagination himself, Gene Wilder! Sweet. I’ll let all that downer stuff go (for now at least. I am me.) and say I’m in good company hanging out in my head full of stories of love, lust, mystery, angst and triumph.

Have a very happy day!

Oh and if you’d like to give me a gift please “like” me over here. I’m oh so close. Thanks!

Best,

Kwana

Tags: ,

7 Responses to Pure Imagination…

1. pve says:

Happy Birthday! I love using my pure imagination….love Willy Wonka too.
    pve

2. kwana says:

Thanks so much Patricia!

3. Joyce says:

Happy Birthday Kwana! I just became #100!! Even though I LOVE my birthdays- I too get a bit of silence when the numbers are getting higher, because my mind and heart are so still in the 30′s and my body is choosing to go a different route. Any account I enjoy it all, because there is no stopping it. :) Enjoy your day my friend I like to think of our bdays as days creates specially for us, so ENJOY!!! Eat lots of cake and dance. xo

4. BarbaraG says:

Happy Birthday Kwana. May all your wishes come true.
    BarbaraG

5. Laurie says:

Happy Birthday, Kwana! Just concentrate on the cake! :)

6. quintessence says:

Popping over from pve to wish you a very happy birthday – love Gene Wilder and Willy Wonka. He doesn’t live far from me and I once saw him at my local Boston Chicken store – taller than I imagined!!

7. Lisa Mende says:

Popping over from pve to wish you a happy birthday!!!
    Hope it is wonderful! I adore Willy Wonka. May all your wishes come true!