So I was tagged by fellow Crimsonista, the lovely, Lynn Crandall and given a Liebster Award. What is a Liebster? I’m not sure so let’s go to the old cut and paste for that shall we?
“The Liebster Award is given to up and coming bloggers who have fewer than 200 followers. Liebster, I’m told, is German and mans sweetest, kindest, nicest, dearest, beloved, lovely, kind, pleasant, valued, cute, endearing, and welcome, so it packs a lot of punch.” What?! Now I feeling extra special. Thanks so much Lynn
Here are the rules for receiving the award:
1. Each recipient must post 11 things about themselves.
2. Answer the questions the tagger has set for you, plus create 11 questions for the people you tag to answer.
3. Choose 11 people (or thereabouts) and link them to your post.
4. Let them know they’ve been tagged.
5. Remember, no tag backs!
Eleven Questions for You:
1. Favorite beverage? Diet Coke but I’m working on breaking the habit and subbing with the equally as addictive coffee so there’s that.
2. What makes you get up in the morning? Society.
3. Are you a countryside or city person? City.
4. Your best day was doing what? I’m living on the faith that my best days are still ahead of me.
5. What talent are you are willing to do in front of people? Not much. I’m in introvert. So I’ll say knit.
6. If you could go anywhere in time for a day, when would it be? That’s a tough one. I’d be tempted to go back to where I could prevent some sort of disaster but then you get into the whole back to the future thing and we know from Marty how that can turm out.
7. Favorite color? Green- ish or black.
8. Longest you’ve lived in any one place? New York area all my life.
9. Favorite number? 4
10. Favorite book from childhood? Little Women
11. Best advice for others regarding anything? Get up.
And now for my 11 questions to my Leibsters:
1. Heels or flats?
2. If you had your choice would you go out to dinner or stay in?
3. Savory or sweet?
4. What’s your favorite current earworm song?
5. Did you watch the Superbowl for the game or for the halftime show?
6. Drama or comedy?
7. Breaking it down Real Housewives style. Beverly Hills, Atlanta or New York?
8. Do you have a green thumb?
9. What is your favorite reading genre?
10. Wine or beer?
11. What are you grateful for today?
Now as for tagging… well since this has been going around and I’m late to the party I’m sending this out to all of you my bloggy friends as you are all true “Leibsters” in my book. So if you’ve not been tagged and would like to take on my probbing questions, please say so in the comments. I’d love it if you played. Have a happy and if you’re in my neck of the woods watch out for the evil Snow Miser!
All the best,